Unfathomable Cycle of Life x2 Unfathomable Cycle of Life x2

Awesome.

Nothing more to say than awesome. Unfathomable cycle of life has always been one of your best, and this new version is no exception. Kudos.

Beyond the Dimension of Time Beyond the Dimension of Time

Awesome

What can i say? It's absolutely Awesome. Going on my iPod. Hell Yeah.

Explore Dementia Explore Dementia

Wow, Wow, Wow

I absolutely love all your music. In the description you stated "At least it's starting to sound like a proper song now." I disagree. ITS BRILLIANT! Anyway, i've downloaded this, so i'm off to download more of your stuff. Keep up the good work.
OH i almost forgot, you ought to send a demo pack off to some record labels, you could make millions with the sorta talent you've got.

Winter Storm Winter Storm

WHOOO!

This is one of the most awesome songs i have ever heard. Ever. Dude, you rock!

Temple of Time Temple of Time

Very nice

I very much enjoyed this audio. It was perhaps not too original a take on the temple of time theme, but certainly a very good version, and the glockenspiel-ish sounds near the end were a very nice touch. There was obviously a lot of work put into this, and not work wasted.

Echoz- Final Countdown (rmx) Echoz- Final Countdown (rmx)

Couple of things to improve

I'm torn as to what i think of this, i think it's slightly too trance for the original song, but definitely very original, i've never quite found a take like this on many rock songs, and i was very impressed by the apollo sample at the beginning. I Think that it could be improved by using the original tune as far as the vocal parts were concerned, rather than twiddling a few of the notes, the new notes you inserted didn't really seem to fit. All in all, i liked it, but i prefer the original, possibly cos i'm not a particularly big fan of trance. Great effort, congratulations!

EchozAurora responds:

too trancey...?
Well, I did post it in the trance section =P.
Although, if you know where I could find the vocals for this.. that'd be cool.
But yeah, thanks for the review. =]