Better Windows ME Commercial Better Windows ME Commercial

I would like to say this is a good effort, but it really seems as if you haven't made an effort at all.

The initial problem I have with this submissions is that Windows ME hasn't been relevant in well over a decade, and we've had two disastrous Windows Operating Systems since then (Vista and 8) that you could have made fun of, but you went with a severely outdated joke about an OS that a decent chunk of people won't even remember. ME was, after all, over a decade ago.

The best advice I can give to this is that you need to spend some time on writing something compelling, or consistently funny, or at least with a nice punchline, and then put the effort into doing it well. I get that you're probably new to Flash, or whatever program was used to make this, but that's only an indication that you, like so many other new animators here, need to spend time learning and practising.

The jokes were half-arsed, the additions poorly edited in, the lifted commercial was extremely low quality, and there was no momentum. As a premise, I feel like this had a lot of potential, but it was squandered on a lack of effort, and, unfortunately, although I feel horrible for doing this, I can't see merit worth even half a star.

DaDJMAN responds:

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I think this was kinda rushed, so I might remake it or make fun of something else in the near future.

Rock Paper Scizzors NOPE Rock Paper Scizzors NOPE

Wonderfully pointless. Delightfully silly. Genius execution.
Gets five stars from me, any day.

Flash Movie Montage Flash Movie Montage

Ummm

To be quite frank it's pointless. The animation is very sluggish, entire messages written dot by dot, and that's annoying in itself. There's no play button, and none of the segments have any point. As such there's just nothing to actually entertain. If you're going to make a movie it needs a plot. Even if that plot is a guy running round killing thousands of people in ridiculous ways, it's better than watching a picture of a kitten get paint-style airbrushed over and over.

wintercool612 responds:

It's not susposed to have a point! It's just a slideshow of the things I've made in flash so far. I'll delete it. Besides, I am a beginner when it comes to flash.

Star Wars Fight I Star Wars Fight I

I sincerely hope that was a joke.

I am afraid that was poorly scripted, poorly animated, and not funny. Try spending a decent amount of time on a script, do more than repetitive sprite animation, and have better "jokes" than "I fucked your mum" and anal sex, please.

Noel-Ranger responds:

it's difficult to learn flash with cancer...

A short Old West movie.. A short Old West movie..

I don't get it

Okay...random, in a vaguely.... i don't know what way to be honest. Alright animation, but it wasn't great overal. if you think it's going to get a zero, why upload it, thinking that using the argument that it took you a week is going to stop the portal users blamming something that' deserves to be blammed?

ToxicFog responds:

Well...It passed! :)

Blinky Techno Fun o.o Blinky Techno Fun o.o

Danger!

Okay animation wasn't bad, sound quality was good, but needs more of a point than that really. Also, EPILEPSY WARNING! Seriously!

KaosKilla9231 responds:

Haha Yeah, I know About The Warning. I Edited The Description To Include That, Lol.

OuterSpaced OuterSpaced

Cool

Awesome animation, nice and original (at least in my experience) although you could have had you and the little yellow dude doing a few different moves, it was a brilliant animation and in the words of Queen Victoria, "I was very much amused."

i'm gay i'm gay

Erm....

I'm going to be completely honest here. There is a LOT of constructive criticism that needs to be given. It needed to be a lot longer, and although i can understand that it took a long time to make, it honestly seems utterly pointless. If you are going to make a flash, spend more time on it, because two stickmen with a heart between them is not going to get you a high score, and honestly neither are the overly flashy "Credits" at the end. I am sorry but you need to re-think your style.

Arnie's Accidents Arnie's Accidents

Surprised by how good it was.

The first thing that impressed me was the DVD main menu style screen, which was very cool. I always love sprite movies, but this has got to be the best one i've seen, very creative use of sprites, if a slightly unoriginal concept, but then, most people enjoy a decent parody, and i think this definitely surpasses most in terms of humour. The only problem was in Skit Three, it wasn't clear whether it was the koopah or toad that broke in half, it could have been improved by not having the view so close up, and making that sequence slightly slower. Other than that it was fantastic. Definitely worthy of 5/5

JonBro responds:

Eh, sorry, it was the toad (Arnie) that got split in half. I agree that it's not quite clear.

Thanks for the review!

The Ballad Of Gordon The Ballad Of Gordon

Brilliant first flash

This is an absolutely brilliant first flash. I liked the song and the spaceman was cool. This is the first time since he was on trial for paedophillia that i have seen Michael Jackson WITHOUT something offensive about him. I was Very impressed by this video although a play/replay button at the beginning/end would be a good idea. I for one am looking forward to seeing more animations from you. Congratulations.