Better Windows ME Commercial Better Windows ME Commercial

I would like to say this is a good effort, but it really seems as if you haven't made an effort at all.

The initial problem I have with this submissions is that Windows ME hasn't been relevant in well over a decade, and we've had two disastrous Windows Operating Systems since then (Vista and 8) that you could have made fun of, but you went with a severely outdated joke about an OS that a decent chunk of people won't even remember. ME was, after all, over a decade ago.

The best advice I can give to this is that you need to spend some time on writing something compelling, or consistently funny, or at least with a nice punchline, and then put the effort into doing it well. I get that you're probably new to Flash, or whatever program was used to make this, but that's only an indication that you, like so many other new animators here, need to spend time learning and practising.

The jokes were half-arsed, the additions poorly edited in, the lifted commercial was extremely low quality, and there was no momentum. As a premise, I feel like this had a lot of potential, but it was squandered on a lack of effort, and, unfortunately, although I feel horrible for doing this, I can't see merit worth even half a star.

DaDJMAN responds:

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I think this was kinda rushed, so I might remake it or make fun of something else in the near future.

Rock Paper Scizzors NOPE Rock Paper Scizzors NOPE

Wonderfully pointless. Delightfully silly. Genius execution.
Gets five stars from me, any day.

Flash Movie Montage Flash Movie Montage

Ummm

To be quite frank it's pointless. The animation is very sluggish, entire messages written dot by dot, and that's annoying in itself. There's no play button, and none of the segments have any point. As such there's just nothing to actually entertain. If you're going to make a movie it needs a plot. Even if that plot is a guy running round killing thousands of people in ridiculous ways, it's better than watching a picture of a kitten get paint-style airbrushed over and over.

wintercool612 responds:

It's not susposed to have a point! It's just a slideshow of the things I've made in flash so far. I'll delete it. Besides, I am a beginner when it comes to flash.

Arcade Builder [Beta] Arcade Builder [Beta]

Has a lot of promise. I'd recommend loading everything at once with a pre-loader. This game has a lot of promise, and I could happily waste hours playing a game like this, but a few things need to be addressed.

--The way items are placed could do with being tweaked. IWith each item taking up two squares, it's possible to place an item halfway into a way, as long as it's the bottom square that's encroaching, which seems a little bit weird given that the perspective on some of the machines (Change machine being a prime exmple).
--An option to rotate items would also be beneficial, particularly for people like me who have to have things absolutely perfect in terms of placement and orientation.
--I think the prices, particularly for the wall tools, are a little unbalanced when considering the starting size of the arcade building. You start out with very little space, which makes it difficult to complete the early missions in the tutorial and gain more space to complete the missions to finish the tutorial.
--Issues with the scrolling mechanism. Possible to scroll right and up by hovering at edge of applet, but not down or left.
--Minor bug occurs when attempting to dismantle an object before it's finished building, which makes the game crash on most occasions.
--Tutorial will loop back to the beginning and get stuck at "Let's build a change machine" if the arcade is accidentally closed during gameplay.

Seriously, I've given this four stars because it's a game I'd love to play when it's finished. I could, as I've said, happily lose hours of my life on a game like this, but it needs work. Keep it going!

aJamDonut responds:

Thanks Tig, I really appreciate your feedback and time - this is exactly why I've released a little bit early (since Im a one man band). I'll work on your notes and any others and let you know when I have a nice update for you to try. Thanks a lot dude.

Find The Path Find The Path

I like the premise of the game, and while I felt the controls were a little laggy, overall I enjoyed playing the 25 levels available here. I'm not sure whether I'll download this for my phone, but that's by the by.

However, there seems to be this growing trend of calling a set of levels a tutorial without any actual explanation, or just having nothing and hoping the user figures it out. In this case, it was relatively simple to figure out, but I felt that the total lack of any explanation whatsoever was a major low point on this game, and there was far too little content available without downloading the full game, essentially making this an advertisement, and as such, I don't feel I can give any more than two stars.

If I do choose to download the android version, I may give a more positive review on Google Play, but I won't be doing so here.

Pandemic II Pandemic II

I honestly found, even in realistic, that the game seems programmed to be impossible. A virus has appeared in India that causes coughing and no other symptoms? Better declare a curfew, shut down public transport, waste funding on a vaccine for this almost entirely harmless disease, and close shipyards and airports worldwide!"

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the game, and have managed to beat it once or twice, but it has some real massive faults.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Unfathomable Cycle of Life x2 Unfathomable Cycle of Life x2

Awesome.

Nothing more to say than awesome. Unfathomable cycle of life has always been one of your best, and this new version is no exception. Kudos.

Beyond the Dimension of Time Beyond the Dimension of Time

Awesome

What can i say? It's absolutely Awesome. Going on my iPod. Hell Yeah.

Explore Dementia Explore Dementia

Wow, Wow, Wow

I absolutely love all your music. In the description you stated "At least it's starting to sound like a proper song now." I disagree. ITS BRILLIANT! Anyway, i've downloaded this, so i'm off to download more of your stuff. Keep up the good work.
OH i almost forgot, you ought to send a demo pack off to some record labels, you could make millions with the sorta talent you've got.